Blog 2

 The best concert of all time

Throughout my life I have attended only 3 concerts, the first of all was in 2018, at the Caupolicán Theater and it was by the Argentine singer Paulo Londra, it was good, but I did not enjoy it. 


Then in 2022 and 2023 came to Chile Eladio Carrión, Puerto Rican Trap and Reggaeton singer. Both concerts were at the Movistar arena. From both concerts I definitely choose the 2022 concert. This concert takes the podium because the set list was from the third album, one of my favorites. Besides, I attended this one with a group of friends. And, last but not least, I was in the high stalls, it was too comfortable to be in that part of the Movistar Arena. 





Definitely the concert of Eladio Carrión in 2022 is my favorite and I doubt that another concert can beat it, Eladio knows how to make an incredible show, he does not let you rest at any time, in that concert he sang 35 songs, for this and much more is that he is the best.

Comentarios

  1. I was in love with Paulo Londra music in 2018, so many good memories

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4