Blog 4

 A Time Travel to the Future or Past





My journey to the future would take me to a post-apocalyptic world, similar to those found in movies and video games. My choice is based on the fascination with the idea of ​​facing extreme challenges, adapting to a hostile environment and contributing to the survival and reconstruction of society.


I would like to go to a future where civilization has collapsed due to natural catastrophes, pandemics or global conflicts. The main reason is the opportunity to explore human resilience, creativity and solidarity in an extreme environment. Plus, you could learn valuable lessons about sustainability and the importance of global cooperation.




I don't have a specific time in mind, as any point in a post-apocalyptic world would offer unique and exciting challenges. It could be shortly after the collapse, when society is in chaos, or decades later, when human life has adapted to a new balance.



As for staying there, I would be willing to do it for a limited time to learn and experiment, but not permanently. The harshness and lack of basic amenities in a post-apocalyptic world will not be ideal in the long term. My interest lies in exploring and understanding this environment, but my ideal home would still be in a more stable and developed world.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2